[muglo] Re: SLA question

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:40:26 -0500

Assuming you get your browser working better with Tiger, here's a
suggestion for you:
In the spirit of Christmas, there is a worthwhile computer project
that MUGLO members might want to join. "One laptop for every child" is
now up and running. They have a website for info. They attempted to
develop a laptop for developing countries for $100. They fell short at
$200, but even at that, it's affordable for people to donate and they
have shipped thousands to date to kids worldwide who could never
afford one. If you would get the info and set up a collection point
(Mostly Digital, Mac Outpost?) I will start off the fund with $20.

On Dec 4, 2008, at 7:19 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> Using the scenario you provided below, I would think this is
> completely
> legal. In the past, I have donated my original copies of Windows 95
> and
> 98 when the machine was no longer useable.
>
> Theresa
>

> On Dec 4, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Wayne Dobson wrote:
>
> It is my contention that the 6 copies of Tiger OS gleaned from the
> units were paid for and are now legally mine to do with as I please as
> the original units have been scrapped.
>
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi