[muglo] Re: Photopaper

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:53:50 -0400

On 15-Sep-04, at 7:30 PM, Ilbert Walker wrote:

> For Tee and the other bargain hunters.........................
>
> Where are the best prices for quality 11 x 8 , and smaller size
> photopapers , gloss, semigloss or plain
>
> Any recommendations= re paper type and place to buy ?
>
> I'm using a Canon i960
>
> Thanks

Hi Ilbert,
I usually get 8.5 x 11 Glossy from Forest City Surplus (Legacy 15
sheets $3.95),  otherwise I usually buy 4" x 6" at Staples in either 50
or 100 sheets depending on price. They also have 8.5 x 11, but I rarely
  use that size.

> PS  Experiencing no problems sending/receiving from MUGLO

Well I've lost a few missing posts, but they have eventually turned up.
I just figured it was Bells' problem with my DSL line, which is finally
up & running well. Bell cut my DSL connection, instead of transferring
it and took 1.5 weeks to correct the problem.
TTFN,
TeeC