[muglo] Re: Epson printer error

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:30:07 -0500

On Jan 18, 2009, at 11:45 AM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> I have a Epson R2400 printer and got this message yesterday, anybody
> have an idea what is wrong.
> Any body have a clue as to what type of service may be required?

It sounds like the head alignment, but most relatively new Epson
printers
are a pain to get into. It could also be the platen.
I suggest sending them an EMail. I had to do that a couple of weeks ago
& got a fast reply with explicit instructions as to what to do.
Now I have another problem with my CX 8400 in that a sheet of paper got
jammed & I could only reach half a sheet. I could not get to the Platen
so I will have to call them & ask, or send it in. I had to buy another
printer which was only $70 with 4 new cartridges, so I don't care if
they
want me to ship it at my cost, cause I aint gonna.
TeeC
TeeC