[modeleng] Re: Track circuiting & Loctite

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:03:50 -0000

Ron,

I have run at Gilling many times. The track is extensively track circuited
and my ground level engine has all its wheels held in place with Loctite. I
have never had a problem even when running light engine. Furthermore I have
never heard of any other engine or rolling stock having a problem and there
are usually about 30 engines and a hell of a lot of rolling stock running
there at their "Mainline Weekends"

Regards,

Barrie