[modeleng] Re: Track circuiting & Loctite

  • From: "John Pagett" <john_pagett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:41:20 -0000

Ron,

As far as I know we've never had aproblem at Bromsgrove. Passenger car
wheelsets are loctited onto their shafts ( only the 5" rails are track
circuited and we have some 3 1/2" locos).

I've got some scrap ones in the garage, so if I get chance I'll check them
over the weekend - it's too dark & cold at the moment!

Good question though!

JohnP