[modeleng] Your piccies

  • From: David Everett <deverett2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:19:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Hubert

--- shep <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wottalottawork!   It makes me tired just to read of your activities!!

I might say the same about you.  Many thanks for the pictures.  Very good
machining and
interesting set-ups, I have to say.

I was impressed with your (big) machines.  I hadn't realised that you owned the
big stuff.

I did like the vice on your milling machine.  It is a variation of others that
I have seen and
have never thought about using jack screws in place of the traditional centre
acme thread to close
the moving jaw.  I'll be making one of those now!

Just in case you were hoping for something from Santa in the near future, the
attachment should
bring you down to earth.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Dave

Yahoo! Model Search 2005 - Find the next catwalk superstars -
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hot/model-search/

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: Is there a Santa Claus - a physicist's view.doc
-- Desc: 3357018533-Is there a Santa Claus - a physicist's view.doc