[modeleng] Re: Pfeifferbahn now Milner Hunslet

  • From: Peter Sheppard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:27:52 +0000

Rich,

I've just had a quick look at the Roger March Hunslett
drawings.

The locomotive is based on "UNA" from the Pen-R-Orsedd
quarry, but there is a sheet with drawings of Port Class Hunsletts from
the Penrhyn and Dinorwic Quarrys.

So it seems that all tastes are
catered for :-)

Cheers

Peter

On 2013-01-14 13:36, R.L. Roebuck
wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Peter Sheppard wrote:
>
>> But Roger
March did a Port Class Hunslett, which is not the same as the Reeves
one.

> ...which will always catch my attention, though we always seem
to see the
> Dinorwic version of the Port Class Hunslets, rather than
the Penrhyn
> Port Class Hunslets, which I prefer - ie compare those
pictures
> below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Llanberis_Dolbadarn_at_Gilfach_Ddu.jpg
[4]

> http://www.quarryhunslet.mste.co.uk/public/Winifred.php
[5]...but then I think we've gone round this loop once before
(smiles)!

> All the best,
>
> Rich.
>
>> Nice to hear the
Tinkerbell drawings are available. He was difficult to deal with and
very expensive! Cheers Peter and On 2013-01-14 12:26, R.L. Roebuck
wrote:

>>> ...and I think the Milner
>> Hunslet is available from
Reeves 2000:http://shop.ajreeves.com/hunslet-155-c.asp [1][2]...though I
really hope that isn't the price per wheel!!!

>>> All the best,
Rich. On
>> Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Peter Beevers wrote:
subject line. Links: ------ [1] http://www.maxitrak.co.uk/greenly.asp
in the subject line.

subject line.

Links:
------
[1]
http://shop.ajreeves.com/hunslet-155-c.asp
[2]
http://www.maxitrak.co.uk/greenly.asp
[3]
http://shop.ajreeves.com/hunslet<div>

&gt;&nbsp;from&nbsp;this&nbsp;list,&nbsp;send&nbsp;a&nbsp;blank&nbsp;email&nbsp;to,
[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Llanberis_Dolbadarn_at_Gilfach_Ddu.jpg
[5]
http://www.quarryhunslet.mste.co.uk/public/Winifred.php