[modeleng] Re: Pfeifferbahn now Milner Hunslet

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:29:51 +0000 (GMT)

Over the past few years, practically everything large above the footplate
on George Sholto seems to have been binned and replaced...water tank,
smoke box, boiler, cab.

Surely it is worst case, the same effort, or has the chassis been disected
also?

Some pictures are on here:

http://bressingham-volunteer.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/george-sholto-progress.html

http://bressingham-volunteer.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/George%20Sholto

...my only grumbles are I think the paint job looks a bit too bright
(though still impressive) and I'm a fan of the cabless arrangement look.

All the best,

Rich.