[modeleng] Re: Pfeifferbahn now Milner Hunslet

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:28:06 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there Jeff,

You're talking to the man, who aged 15 made a set of 8 wheels for a coach
from square bar as that worked out cheapest, even though it took the
longest machining them all round: something like 33p per wheel in 1991.

Don't you worry Jeff - I'd be fabricating waaaaaay long before it got near
312 pounds for a set of 4 wheels!!! (Smiles).

All the best,

Rich.