[modeleng] Re: Pfeifferbahn now Milner Hunslet

  • From: Jeff Dayman <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:09:24 -0500

Wasn't the Roger Marsh Hunslet called "Jack"? I remember seeing a 1 1/2"
scale live steam version of "Jack" in Toronto Canada  in the early 1980's -
a very powerful engine.

Side note - there was also a cutaway full size Hunslet engine in the "old"
Ontario Science Centre in Toronto at that time. Since then, the loco and
many of the technical / heavy industry displays at OSC are gone.

JD