[modeleng] Re: Pfeifferbahn now Milner Hunslet

  • From: Peter Sheppard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:51:05 +0000

Well I will have to look at my set of Roger Marsh drawings (a rare
set out of captivity!) and see exactly what it was based on!

It's been
sitting on my bench for about 4 years, most of the work is done, I've
even got a CE approved boiler. I just need time to put it all together!

Cheers

Peter

14 Jan 2013, Peter Sheppard wrote:

>> But Roger Marsh did a Port
Class Hunslett, which is not the same as the Reeves one.

> ...which
will always catch my attention, though we always seem to see the

Dinorwic version of the Port Class Hunslets, rather than the Penrhyn

Port Class Hunslets, which I prefer - ie compare those pictures

below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Llanberis_Dolbadarn_at_Gilfach_Ddu.jpg
[4]

> http://www.quarryhunslet.mste.co.uk/public/Winifred.php
[5]...but then I think we've gone round this loop once before
(smiles)!

> All the best,
>
> Rich.
>
>> Nice to hear the
Tinkerbell drawings are available. He was difficult to deal with and
very expensive! Cheers Peter and On 2013-01-14 12:26, R.L. Roebuck
wrote:

>>> ...and I think the Milner
>> Hunslet is available from
Reeves 2000:http://shop.ajreeves.com/hunslet-155-c.asp [1][2]...though I
really hope that isn't the price per wheel!!!

>>> All the best,
Rich. On
>> Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Peter Beevers wrote:
subject line. Links: ------ [1] http://www.maxitrak.co.uk/greenly.asp
in the subject line.

subject line.

Links:
------
[1]
http://shop.ajreeves.com/hunslet-155-c.asp
[2]
http://www.maxitrak.co.uk/greenly.asp
[3]
http://shop.ajreeves.com/hunslet<div>

&gt;&nbsp;from&nbsp;this&nbsp;list,&nbsp;send&nbsp;a&nbsp;blank&nbsp;email&nbsp;to,
[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Llanberis_Dolbadarn_at_Gilfach_Ddu.jpg
[5]
http://www.quarryhunslet.mste.co.uk/public/Winifred.php