[modeleng] Re: Pfeifferbahn now Milner Hunslet

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:36:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Peter Sheppard wrote:

> But Roger March did a Port Class Hunslett, which is not the same as
> the Reeves one.

...which will always catch my attention, though we always seem to see the
Dinorwic version of the Port Class Hunslets, rather than the Penrhyn
Port Class Hunslets, which I prefer - ie compare those pictures
below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Llanberis_Dolbadarn_at_Gilfach_Ddu.jpg

http://www.quarryhunslet.mste.co.uk/public/Winifred.php

...but then I think we've gone round this loop once before (smiles)!

All the best,

Rich.