[modeleng] Re: Mystery Thread

  • From: "alan stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 03:07:37 +0100

It is possible that it was a special, but I suspect not.
Colchester always tried for standardisation, probably to help their export
market.

I would  check out the threads of the right pitch, close to those
measurements.
5/8 CEI  and I believe a couple of other less common ones in that same area.
Plus there is an M16 in the 1mm series, which would be close to pitch,

(I suspect that your OD and ID in your message are transposed.)
Alan