[modeleng] Re: Mystery Thread

  • From: john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:43:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi to all,
Another usefull link to look up information about collets and their dimensions
is    http://shopswarf.orcon.net.nz/collet.html

I think on the p Logan lathe web site there is also a link to
collets,http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lathe-list/?yguid=143193638

I have also come across another British Link to Lathes and their collets and
the dimensions which at the mopment i anm finding difficult to find.

yours for now.

Regards John Burridge