[macvoiceover] Re: Introduction

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:18:28 -0400

Hi Gordon and welcome to the list.

Sounds like you are really in to the MAC and thats a good thing.

Check out the growing list of guides and helps at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover
and again
Welcome.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.