[macvoiceover] Introduction

Hello,

My name is Desi, and I live in Phoenix, Arizona.  I just entered the world of
the Mac about 5 weeks ago when my brand new iMac arrived.  I am totally blind,
so have been plunging into using VoiceOver pretty much on my own.  Thankfully,
I have a couple of dear friends who started on this same adventure a few months
ahead of me, so have been able to help me some.  I want to thank the list
manager most sincerely for subscribing me to this list, as I had submitted
subscription requests through the freelists website, but until tonight, had
heard nothing, except for the messages I received automatically telling me that
the list was a closed list and my request would be forwarded to the list
manager.  I was elated to say the least, when I discovered that I had been
subscribed this evening!

I've been saving up some questions, and hopefully before too long, I'll be able
to give some answers of my own!  I look forward to getting to know you all!

Desi >