[macvoiceover] Re: Introduction

  • From: Desi Noller <desiandcandy@xxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 06:59:01 -0700

Hi Keith,

Thanks so much for the very nice welcome!  I did check out the icanworkthis
site last night very briefly, and it looks like there's lots of great stuff
there that I'll be spending some time with for sure!  I look forward to my
participation on the list!  And, boy!  Do I ever understand about slow e-mail
response!  No offense taken at all!  I was just feeling a little frustrated
because I knew I wanted to be on the list, but just couldn't seem to make
contact!  LOL!  Now I have, and I'm very glad!

Desi