[macvoiceover] Re: Introduction

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 23:24:27 -0500

Hi Desi and welcome to the list.

Sorry about the delay, this evening is the first time I saw your message.  I
get my list messages through gmail and as you know they have been having some
problems.  I have gotten messages that were as much as 24 hours old, never the
less, you are here and you are welcome.

I have an iMac as well and it works quite well for me.

If you are just getting started, you mite want to check out all of the helps
and guides at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
mac with Voiceover
and please read the guide,
Using mac applications with Voiceover, the SnowLeopard addition.  I think it
will be a help to you.  And please bring on the questions.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx