[macvoiceover] Re: Get Info

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:01:50 -0500

I have always thought something was wrong with my system. Do you think Apple can resolve this because I am stuck. I don't want to be ithout my machine, so maybe I should have asked what happens at Apple for these types of problems?

On Nov 10, 2007, at 5:55 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I remember but it never hurts to cover all your bases and it wouldn't hurt to check your use account information even you are probably correct. At this point I'd have to think, either:

something is wrong with your installation;
something is wrong with your hard drive;
or something is wrong with your memory.
You surely want to check all other possibilities before you resign yourself to dealing with any of the above.

--
Cheryl