[macvoiceover] Re: Get Info

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:23:32 -0500

We have to solve your issue so that you can see the same thing everyone else sees. What happens when you press command-i? in other words, on your desktop in icon view, focus on your hd with just tab and or arrow keys, press command-i and then use vo to interact.

On Nov 10, 2007, at 4:09 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Well maybe not stupid, what I am saying is why can you see it and I can't ? If I do what others say do and I don't see what they see what do I do. I am still trying to solve this problem. Is there a software out there that can do the same thing. If I knew what the get info was called I would do a Google search for it myself.
On Nov 10, 2007, at 3:59 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

all I can say is you and have the same problem in the sense that we see not more info button in the view if there is a problem. Where we may differ in our experience though is that I can use the get info comand and it appears that you cannot. I don't feel stupid.

On Nov 10, 2007, at 2:52 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

OK, so this is one of the examples of me doing exactly what is described and it doesn't work and it makes me feel stupid when it doesn't. So is Churl's machine different, did you make a mistake or is my machine broken?
On Nov 10, 2007, at 1:24 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Sorry,

Here's how it works for me. There is not a more info thingy in any any of the views. I can see info though if I execute the get info command.

On Nov 10, 2007, at 12:51 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Hey, David I am not understanding this line from your message " I do get info in any of the tree possibly 5, it works though." Can you tell me what you are saying please?