[macvoiceover] Re: Get Info

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:41:27 -0500

You may or may not knnow that get info in leopard is a bit different in structure than it was in tiger in that there is an extra interaction step. Try this and see if it works, get info on the address book app in your apps folder, make sure you are focused on the get info window. if not, press accent-command to get there. You will see a scroll area, interact with this and all the info will be available. when you get down to themore info,, vo-space to open it up

On Nov 9, 2007, at 1:26 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

have you tried permissions repair?

On Nov 9, 2007, at 1:18 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

List view will give you the file size and modification date, but I need the labels and folder options or properties. Yes my Get Info will never worked under Leopard. I even tried a archive and install thinking it was because I upgraded. I don't know what is wrong. These are the things that are not in any manual.
On Nov 9, 2007, at 1:03 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I don't particular like bbreathing.
Vo sees all the get info info. We all do have a particular issue where get info crashes vo but yours seems to need some sort of fixing. I don't know what list view has to do with it.

On Nov 9, 2007, at 12:47 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Listers does anyone know of a program that will do what the get info feature does in Leopard? My get info still doesn't read under Leopard. A sighted person has confirmed that the text is showing but VO isn't seeing it. I don't particularly like using list view, so a fix or another program is needed. Thanks