[macvoiceover] Re: Get Info

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:29:30 -0500

Hi VaShaun,

I just looked back through my steps and I cannot get info in column or list view. If I do get info in any of the tree possibly 5, it works though.

On Nov 10, 2007, at 11:46 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

This is what I described and I still don't get a more info button.
On Nov 10, 2007, at 11:38 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Here are the exact steps:
1) find and select your hd that is make sure it is in the vo cursor.
2) set column mode with command-3.
3) using vo, find and interact with "column browser".
4) using vo with right arrow, examine the row you are on. If you want to fo forther down the column, continue using vo with down arrow or up arrow if you want to go up.

On Nov 10, 2007, at 11:24 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Column view selected browser, press vo shift down arrow down to the volume, vo right arrow and I get applications/address book then the bong
On Nov 10, 2007, at 11:14 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

you need to interact with the column

On Nov 10, 2007, at 11:06 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Following your instructions, if I am on my hard disk and I VO right arrow I don't see a more info button. What I get is 5 items 91.5 GB available.
On Nov 10, 2007, at 10:44 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

1. Go into the toolbar and make sure you have the column view radio button selected. btw, you do need to learn to be familiar with all the options, so I'm not sure what your problem is with list view but eventually you do need to at least learn it.

2. Find the file or application for which you want information.
3. Vokey right arrow; you will see a button that says mor info. By vokey-arrowing down from this, you will find the properties of your file.

minutes.

--
Cheryl