[macvoiceover] Re: Get Info

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:24:08 -0500

I've upgraded and mine on three systems works fine.
On Nov 9, 2007, at 1:18 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

List view will give you the file size and modification date, but I need the labels and folder options or properties. Yes my Get Info will never worked under Leopard. I even tried a archive and install thinking it was because I upgraded. I don't know what is wrong. These are the things that are not in any manual.
On Nov 9, 2007, at 1:03 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I don't particular like bbreathing.
Vo sees all the get info info. We all do have a particular issue where get info crashes vo but yours seems to need some sort of fixing. I don't know what list view has to do with it.

On Nov 9, 2007, at 12:47 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Listers does anyone know of a program that will do what the get info feature does in Leopard? My get info still doesn't read under Leopard. A sighted person has confirmed that the text is showing but VO isn't seeing it. I don't particularly like using list view, so a fix or another program is needed. Thanks