[lit-ideas] Re: speaking of libraries in the United States of Earth

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:09:05 EDT

Oh, Andy.   I should have been obvious to me long ago.  Your  Mother didn't
read you Winnie the Pooh stories (the real ones, not the  bastardized
travesties Disney has made them) when you were little......I'm  sorry....  but
it's not
too late!   They are filled with humour  sophisticated for adults to enjoy
too!

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: speaking of
libraries in the United States of  Earth  Date: 8/8/05 4:10:56 P.M. Central
Daylight Time  From: _aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) ,
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

(Leafing through dictionary)  Eeyores, eyeores, eyesore.    Got it.  The
human race is an eyesore.  Not a bad summation, I wish I  had thought of it.

From: Mike  Geary  <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>