[lit-ideas] Re: flu vaccine

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 02:16:43 +0000

I hate the codeine effect but I agree it's needed for bad pain.

VC> One of the things about this business of medications like this
VC> being available elsewhere is that in these countries drug abuse is
VC> much less, regardless of the drug of choice

True. But it was even more true here till heroin etc. were
criminalized. (Before then registered addicts could get supplies, up
to a certain amount, from their GPs.)

VC>.  Here (US) they have even removed some  household cleaning
VC>products because kids abuse them.

next they'll ban nail varnish remover...

Is ibuprofen gel licensed there yet?

Judy