[lit-ideas] Re: U.S. superlatives (was Victor Hanson in Iraq)

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:42:13 -0600

I've decided to blame this message on bad upbringing but I don't understand what you mean that I'm not ashamed to speak of my own greatness. When have I done that? I've talked about America being great but not about myself, that I know of.

~Brian

On Dec 17, 2006, at 11:16 PM, Omar Kusturica wrote:

I see that Brian has quite a lot of energy, and is
not ashamed to speak about his own greatness. What a
pity that someone tied his shoelaces together.