[lit-ideas] Re: U.S. superlatives (was Victor Hanson in Iraq)

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:15:26 -0800

From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've no idea what sort of trick you are tricking.  The first site I cited in
my previous note on this subject also provided that information:

Ha! You fell for it! Lied to by the Pentagon, and you believe them. You were tricked by the Pentagon.

The Pentagon's "official" death toll for US military in Iraq stands at 2939
(today's count).

Now add 600+ US soldiers in off-the-books operations. Many of these are Special Forces, etc. Their deaths are classified.

The actual number isn't known. But it is greater than 600.

The actual number is +3,600.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com