[lit-ideas] Re: The beginning of the end in Iraq

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:18:07 -0400

>>'Seem' to want?

Is the evidence less than specific?

Yes, it's not even at the level of sociological speculation. However it's widespread enough for me to jump in my seat when Grange gives voice to it, and for Lou Dobbs to viscerally acknowledge the truth of it.

It's the kind of statement for which you'd want to start collecting evidence, showing trends, and later write a long essay or book to document.