[lit-ideas] Re: The beginning of the end in Iraq

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:09:24 -0400

>>What does that say to you about the entire army?

Irene, try this experiment: completely change all the media you watch. Stop watching CNN. Instead get your news through Drudge report, IHT, and Breitbart. Force yourself not to watch any TV news. Then after one month, switch again. It'll do wonders for your black moods, and probably also for your view of current events. The problems will still be out in the world, but note how your assessment of them changes.

For Julie, try the above suggestion also, but add extremely hot baths late at night. Regularly use Epsom salts or the mineral solution called "Bath Therapy." Bet your insomnia calms down within a week or two at most.

First prize is one dinner at Katz's Deli on Houston with me; second prize is two dinners at Katz's Deli on Houston with me; third prize is three dinners at Katz's Deli on Houston with me; usw.