[lit-ideas] Re: Reading Lolita in Tehran

  • From: Ceridwen Harris <cmharris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:07:05 -0400

Hi John!

Still reading the book - which is wonderful - thought I'd read it through
and then return to the first part and look at it in more detail. Am about
three quarters through; its very densely written and deserves a slower read
than some. With Easter weekend looming large, reading time is at a premium
- perhaps we could start serious discussion say on Monday? although I will
be delighted to read other comments posted before then I probably won't be
prepared to join in until then.

Take care

Ceri