[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas@Freelists. Org" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:16:59 -0500

'Andy' wrote:

"It's kind of weird.  They don't like when I talk about ..., they don't
respond to ..., and now you apparently are bothered by ....  Just out of
curiosity, what would you, or anyone, prefer?"

A suggestion for 'Andy':  It's not all about you.  I have found having
kids enlightening in this respect.  Others find it elsewhere.  For
'Andy', there still is time and people like Marlena willing to help.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON