[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:43:42 -0500

Why, Stan, how nice of you to say that.  I have an idea.  Why don't we all have
a nice big cyber New Year's Eve Eve Party.  I'll bring the cheesecake.  And
some Frank Sinatra music.  Do you like Frank Sinatra, Stan?  I hear Mike
Geary's a real dancer.  Robert Paul will don his dark glasses and read us some
Allen Ginsberg while Bill Ball accompanies with some jungle beat drum music.
And Marlena.  You should see her in a pair of heels and that tight little red
number she wears.  What are you bringing to the party, Stan?   Do you like to
dance?