[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:12:07 EST

In a message dated 12/30/2005 10:58:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Irene:  You're suggesting people not post to the list but instead  go to
blogs?  Do you not like the list?

Hi,
Only if you don't want a response.

To tell me that you are going to write and then not read any comments is
telling me that you are not interested in dialogue.

I only responded to your comments in a personal way because YOU asked to
have that sort of response.

And, believe me, I have had no intent towards nastiness towards you!   I have
only desired to assist you in somehow stopping the complaining -- and it
seemed that watching more tv instead of actively doing something about what
troubles you was not a very productive or constructive way of handling your
angst...and you DID ask for New Year's resolution--and I thought I'd share
mine--which was to walk with you to the other side IF you wanted to actually do

somethng about what you complain about!  <g>

Best,
Marlena in Missouri