[lit-ideas] Re: New Year's Resolutions

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:09:56 -0500

Marlena: And, if you would like to discuss whether or not a child has two parents no matter where that child lives--that is fine with me! I'm often in discussion about such things as I am very very involved with groups which advocate for more contact for non-custodial parents, the concept of 50/50 visitation/custody resolutions, those who deal with PAS (parental alienation syndrome),

EEEKE!!! I better get a new middle name.

I may very well have a mistaken idea of what a listserv has as its function and purpose...

Nah...

Using ellipses even MORE readily than Julie.

p[formerly a]s

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx