[lit-ideas] Re: META: Apology from C. Bruce expected by J. L. Speranza

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:17:02 -0400

JLS I wish other listmembers would  express half the ardour for ONE
> philosophical thesis that I do. Of course I can  be called names by P. A.
> Stone, et al
> (about people providing unvolunteered  info) but that's what comes with
> passion for what you do.

And I will give you 24 hours to cite a post to Lit-Ideas where I
"Called you a name" other that some derivative of Jorge Louis
Speranza, JLS or JL, or, as Geary coined the term about 5 years ago
"Spermanza" [ due to your frequent ejaculations, I suspect].