[lit-ideas] Re: Greek To Me

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:27:52 +0100

Walter, I'd assumed, clearly in error, that your post was written during a
time of inebriation due to excessive whisky consumption. I dribble sometimes
too. No offence was intended - you'd certainly know if that was the case -
but if the characterisation was received as a slur then I apologise and will

Simon
Snoring loudly on the edge of Dartmoor

PS. (waking up suddenly) Please address your lit-ideas messages to lit-ideas, you don't need to add the e-mail address of the person you're replying to.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>