[lit-ideas] Re: META: Apology from C. Bruce expected by J. L. Speranza

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  You two don't even know each other.  You're just two guys who jack off and
> shit and piss and do all the disgusting little things that guys do every
> day.  Get over it.  God is not on anybody's side.

Well said, Mike, the whole post. That said, I must admit that I have
twit-filtered JL; gmail now sends every post with his name in it straight to
the trash. As I've said before, that sense of humor you admire is fine in
small doses. In an unending stream, it has the same effect on my
constitution as
Supersized meals from McDonalds (which now, knowing better, I never, ever eat).

Still, thanks to you both I came up with an aphorism this morning:
"Every literary Bertie Wooster needs an editorial Jeeves."

Take care, enjoy. Yes, we do need more women here.

John
--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN