[lit-ideas] Re: Hitchens' Hypothetical Iraq War

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:53:50 -0500

100,000 plus Iraqis who are dead would be alive. 2,000 plus Americans who are dead would be alive.
Another 15,000 plus Americans would have their arms and legs and eyes and ears back.

Or isn't that what you meant?
Ursula

Eric wrote:

As I read Hitchens' latest diatribe, he is finally
beginning to see that Iraq aint'working. Gotta find
someone to blame quickly now.

Imagine a scenario where Saddam remained in power that could produce a better result than what we have now. Might be an interesting thought experiment.