[lit-ideas] Re: Hitchens' Hypothetical Iraq War

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:11:00 -0800

I think it was Eric who brought up the subject of the Saddam tapes showing
that Saddam was worse than thought, that evidence was being translated that
indicated all the fears were true, and I responded by indicating a belief
that surely those on Lit-Ideas would eventually catch on and put the old
"Bush was lying" nonsense to bed once and for all, but not so (I am
repeating myself for obvious reasons).  It seems many of the Lit-Idears
prefer reading conspiracy theories about the past than the new discoveries
being translated.   Here is one of the many articles available to anyone
that wants to catch up:
http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArticles.asp?artsec=20
<http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArticles.asp?artsec=20&artnum=1&issue
=20060328> &artnum=1&issue=20060328