[lit-ideas] Re: Guess where the USA ranks in terms of health care

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:20:42 -0400

>>look at how many people die in hospitals.

A medical insurance auditor died and went to heaven. She was received by a beautiful angel.

"Welcome to heaven! I'll show you everything here."

With a sweep of her white wings, the angel led off a grand tour, showing the auditor perfect heavenly facilities, glistening gemlike areas suited to all manner and function of celestial activity and contemplation. The tour continued for what seemed like twelve hours ... with no end in sight.

At last the auditor said, "Well, that's spectacular! But I have all eternity to enjoy heaven. Is there a place I can rest for a while?"

"Eternity?" responded the angel. "You only have three days."