[lit-ideas] Re: Guess where the USA ranks in terms of health care

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:09:36 -0230

On the brighter side of things, hospitals in Sun City, AZ - an upper scale
retirement community northwest of booming Phoenix - have opened up maternity
clinics. What are the 80 yr. old denizens having for breakfast, you ask? Wrong
tree. Illegal aliens comprise the majority of the target audience.

There may well be hope for you Yanks, after all.

Walter O.
Canadian, and lovin' it.