[lit-ideas] Re: Ground Zero Mosque's Saudi Patron

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:30:04 +0000 (GMT)

what's wrong with being 'apologists' for moderate Muslims?

and why don't you want to talk about Al-Waleed bin Talal's stake in News
Corporation or his donation to the Bush Scholarship Fund at Philips Andover --
500,000?

incidentally, you wrote

>The Saudi individual identified as a Mosque backer

so I misread the investors.com piece.  Al-Waleed bin Talal gave 300,000 dollars
to one of the organisations coordinating the Cordoba Centre project.

Judy Evans, Cardiff