[lit-ideas] Re: English Pubic Schools

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:18:45 EST

You have almost as rich and vivid imagination as my daughter.....the one  who
required five "klash-klashes" (washclothes) in her bath for all her  friends.

Of course now she doesn't need the fantasy type friends.  The 15 mice,  8
cats, 2 doves, 1 beta fish, 1 sheltie, and 2 ferrets are coming close to
satisfying her need for company.  She does insist that she requires either  a
pet rat
or hamster to complete her menagerie.

Tomorrow is a home-schooling Lizard presentation.

God help me.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: English Pubic
Schools  Date: 2/16/06 5:11:16 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul: You know what is terrible? Waiting at the
end of the driveway with your child in a minivan
because god
Erin:  No, you know what's terrible?  The fact that
I don't think my brother  even knows what a bus is,
never mind seen the inside of one.
Eric: What's  really terrible is wielding an
imprivized stone tool to cut your way through
seven miles of vines and canebrake thicket,
hounded by packs of wild  dogs and feral children,
fighting gangrene and frostbite, to arrive at the
sheer drop from which you are to descend by
toe-holds onto the blasted  rabblement below, only
to discover that your high school has been burned
down--again!--and that you forgot your number-two
pencils.