[lit-ideas] Re: Aren't you glad you no longer have a Hitler problem?

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 21:27:58 -0700

LH: I know, several of you has been amazed that with all my reading...

ck: It's rare to find someone so impressed with himself. A few books read on a
vast subject and you're an expert. No, you're not, but apparently you think you
are. This is sadly infuriating. I had hoped you'd outworn this puffed-up stance.
Carol K.