[lit-ideas] Re: Aren't you glad you no longer have a Hitler problem?

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:27:05 -0700

"Arrant nonsense and you know it"?????  Hast though given up on Taylor?
Taylor makes this arrant-nonsense-point.  I'm using Taylor's argument,
conducted over several of the chapters you apparently haven't gotten to yet
to illustrate the ponderous movement of general opinion.  No Wikipedia
Taylor, to be sure, but he makes some nice points.

Lawrence