[lit-ideas] Re: Amis Antithesis

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:58:23 -0700

You harp at me when I don't do the research you should have done, and you
still haven't done it.  The site you sent me to showed Anderson to be
knowledgeable about the invasion but not about the subject you quoted.  It
doesn't show that he knows what the Army Corps of Engineers is doing.  I
suppose you'd like me to go Googling for that too.  On second though why
don't you do it.

Lawrence

  _____