[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Back translation issues

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:49:45 +0000

Before I write this all up I am wondering if I am just crazy or if this is
really broken.  We have more defined as

Word more 134

That is fine but when you type stuff like

Men or mark, mind, mermaid.

They all back translate with the word more It seems like the tables are right
but somehow it thinks it should back translate the m as if it is a word.  I
thought the word directive would only back translate if it was by itself is
that not the case?

ken