[liblouis-liblouisxml] Using GNULib in liblouisutdml

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 18:21:37 +0100

Hello,
I am looking at using scons for building liblouisutdml, it is looking quite promising.

There is one bit I am not fully understanding is how gnulib gets used in building liblouisutdml. Basically the files in the liblouisutdl repository includes some templates, but I am not sure what values should be placed in these values and under what situation. Also under what situation which modules are to be used in building.

From what I can tell this really mainly affects file2brl (at least for the case of Windows and my Linux system). Are there any cases where gnulib modules are used in the actual liblouisutdml library?

Michael Whapples