[LRflex] Re: Water Spots? MORE QUESTIONS

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:16:32 +0200

Don't you worry David, I'm not trying to start a debate on film vs
digital at all, and you're right, the market has long decided for us;
I'm just waiting for something to come out that will be both affordable
(DM is NOT) and trouble free (I'm discovering the flaws about sensors on
Digital SLR's )  - Leicanon is a very tempting compromise sure enough (I
was convinced that digital was my future by my wife who owns an
ultralight Canon powershot IS and shot a series of screen impressive
snaps in caves during last year's holidays when I didn't even bother or
dare take my outfit out of the bag for lack of decent light). For the
rest I must be a somewhat nostalgic dreamer LOL - thanks for your
answers all the same.
By the way, we an eclipse this morning over here in Europe, but the
clouds prevented me from any attemps at it; the next one is scheduled
for my hundredth birthday, now, I'll have to wait for that too, tough!
Phileica live from Dreamland