[LRflex] Re: Water Spots? MORE QUESTIONS

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:54:00 -0500

Good morning to you, David.  I also went the 20D route and love it except
for a few things. I find that with my style of shooting, auto focus is not
perfect and I sometimes switch it off and cope just fine.  Now if I only had
a split screen like on my Leica R's.  I like the idea of the DMR but  also
like the idea of using some of the new ultra wide angle lenses which are not
yet available from Leica  and won't be at a price I can afford new.  I guess
champagne taste on a lite beer budget is my main problem.  ;-)

Dave